Senja is an Island located in Northern Norway just above the Arctic Circle. Senja is the second largest Island in Norway and is often refered to as "Norway in Minature" because is boasts most of the diverse scenery that Norway has to offer in one location. You will experience stunning sheer cliffs rising up out of the open ocean on the Northern and Western shores. The Southern and Eastern sides of the Island you will experience lower rounder mountains, with forests and rivers. As this expedition is in June and we are above the Arctic Circle you will get to experience 24 hr daylight.
This trip will be back by popular demand in June 2018. We are working with our local guide at the moment to create an amazing, paddling, hike and cultural experience.
Our group along with OSKC senior guides and our local Norweigen guide will aim to Circumnavigate this magestic Isle in seven days.
What is included:
- Airport pick up and drop off from Tromso Airport in Norway
- Accommodation before and after the trip in Norway
- Kayaks, Kayaking gear, Drysuits and paddling gear
- Camping gear, tents, sleeping mats and group gear
- Food during the trip. (Including the chance to sample traditional Norweigen food)
- Local Norweigen guides
- Canadian tour facilitators on trip
What you should bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Personal clothes for on land
- Personal on-water garments
What is not included:
- Transportation to or from Tromsø airport in Norway.
|Trip Name||Norway - Senja Circumnavigation|
|Dates||June 2018 Dates coming soon.|
|Start Location||Tromso arrivals - Norway arrivals - Norway|
|Travel Options||View our traveler's information page|
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our Norway expedition or about any of our trips or courses. Email or call us 705-771-9555